homework is fun homework is fun

Ween FTW!

Not only do you make awesome cartoons... but you often use Ween in them! I worship Boognish!

If you can make an animation for Mourning Glory, I'd bow to you, sir... but for now, I shall at least tip my hat.

(The hat is a Boognish beanie.)

Anyway, this, as with all of them, is brilliant comedy... and I'm not going to quote my favourite line because it ruins it for anyone who hasn't seen it and reads this first.

Watermelon Head 1-5 Watermelon Head 1-5

Great stuff again, Ed!

I don't get how your work is always so simple, yet so amazingly brilliant... I suppose you must be a comedy genius.

And I think the steam boat sound (or whatever it is) being played at the end of each one is just perfick! It's somehow funnier every episode, even though you know it's coming.

And watermelons exploding is, for some reason, really funny. Like in Store Wars when they blow up the Death Melon... but I digress, great work!

(2004) made the ending (2004) made the ending

Huzzah (which apparently is Arabic for "Carrots!")

That was an excellent effect for the guy getting his head mulched by the machine gun. But I definitely agree that Chula's ending was incredibly good. Well done Chula.

[old] Virtualife 1.02 [old] Virtualife 1.02

A nice game, fun to play, but...

I noticed 2 problems at the train station:

1 - Whenever you go to or leave the train station, the music always turns itself back on.

2 - You cannot take the trains to any destinations, clicking the buttons has no effect.

Other than that, this was enjoyable. I would like to be able to see what 'Heaven on Earth' and 'Hell on Earth' are like!

Windows ME Windows ME

You are damn right!

ME was the worst version... ever.

It was designed to crash, I'm sure of it.

I gave you a 10 for violence because of the violence it stirred up in me, lol... this is a perfect recreation of it!

Screw With Knox Screw With Knox

Yeah that's cool and stuff but iguana123 is stupid

This came out on December 18 2003.

You wrote that review on April 4 2004.

I don't think it's still his birthday.